Monday, September 10, 2007

Luv shuv ...bah !!

They say it's all magic..this business of Luv shuv .Apparently something which makes you go cuckoo over another Homo Sapien who basically happens to be just an evolved monkey and supposedly gets your heart all fluttery ,your knees wobbly and turns you into a non thinking smart alec.

Hmm...interesting...but why do I need to fall in love to feel all that !!!

A lazy existence coupled with restaurant cooking can help me get the fluttery heart.
Wobbly knees ?? Try getting into a roller coaster which goes up-down-round-and round-over-and-inverted and temme if you got the wobbly knees or not !!

Ok...so now where does it leave us...the part of being the non thinking smart alec.
I forntunately have an advantage over the others there!!
You see... I was born this way ... had a perennial 'Foot-IN-Mouth' disease ever since I can remember and mummy vouches for the time before that.
I must have been talented ... eating crow before I could eat mashed potatoes !!

So does it not make my situation much better than if I had been in love ?
Do you ask why ?

There's no hurt buddy !! No heartbreaks , no tears , no memories.
Just an ecstasy which can only come from eating till you drop, screaming ur lungs out on a freaky coaster and saying 'Oops ! sorry !' after you have said something politically incorrect.

Can we get any better than this !!!

1 comment:

Abhinav Viswambharan said...

Lajawab post. By the way, were you drunk when you wrote this? :P