Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Presenting Zefire - In and as the 'Cheshire Cat' :)

So what's it about dreams eh ? I had a nightmare which woke me up and here I am grinning like a cheshire cat and nowhere near stopping! :D yeah exactly like this :) I could go on about the grinning and how this morning's been the best in ages ,but that isn't why I am even writing....so what's the point ?

The point is...sometimes they make one realize things that one didn't quite believe in, oneself. Like a little nudge towards the right answers.And I have been happy because  I now know what I am capable of. So the important question here is,would I leave everything in an instant to be with some one ?

In spite of the fierce women lib.supporter in me , I now know that I can.

And suddenly, in the space of a night (and an almost nightmare) , I find that even I am capable of greater things :) Can I help but not grin :)

Zefire aka 'Optimistique' :)

No comments: